NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
By entering in accordance with the process described below, entrants will be entered into a prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) for the chance to win one Twin-Set Simona Barbieri Handbag (the “Prize”). The Prize must be claimed within the timeframe outlined in these terms and conditions.
1. Entrants and Eligibility: This Prize Draw is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are followers of Love The Lot on Facebook and Instagram who have shared the Prize image and tagged a friend on Facebook Or Instagram, who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of entry, excluding employees and directors of The Promoter, their spouses and direct family members, The Promoter’s agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion, and will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entries from persons who are not Eligible Persons will be disregarded.
2. The Prize Draw will run from 22nd February 2017 til 8th March 2017, with winners being drawn on 10th March 2017. To be included in the draw, entrant must enter online no later than 23:59 on 8th March 2017. The Prize Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Winner will be taken to be the person whose name appears in the entry. There will be 1 (one) Prize Winner (The Prize Winner). The Prize Winner will receive a Twin-Set Simona Barbieri Handbag. The item can be collected in-store or dispatched tracked and insured by Love The Lot.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and The Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Eligibility for and winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize or transferred.
6. The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by an independent person selected by The Promoter after the Prize Draw period and notified by Direct Message via Facebook or Instagram within 3 (three) days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. If The Prize Winner does not contact The Promoter or its agents within 3 (three) days of being notified, an independent person selected by The Promoter will select a subsequent random Prize Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This process will continue until 1 (one) winner have been contacted, after which the Prize will be deemed un-awarded (the “Contact Communication”).
7. The Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to it shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning the decision shall be entered into.
8. All Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time. A Prize is redeemable only by the named Prize Winner and must not be transferred to any other party.
9. General: The Prize Winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNER Love The Lot, The Marketing Team, 507 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8PR within 14 days of the prize draw.
10. The Promoter accepts no liability of any nature in relation to the Prize Draw or any matter relating to or incidental to it, and entrants agree to hold The Promoter and its employees and agents harmless in relation to all such matters, except in relation to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of The Promoter.
11. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. The Promoter: Love The Lot, The Marketing Team, 507 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8PR
14. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.